December 16th, 2011 at 05:38 pm
Hey, everyone. I was just doing a little surfing and decided to look up a debt payoff calculator. This one is for credit cards. Would the same principal apply to mortgages? I plugged in my mortgage numbers and it said I would be paid off in 15 years, which would definitely be a blessing. This is the url for the debt calculator.
Text is http://cgi.money.cnn.com/tools/debtplanner/debtplanner.jsp and Link is http://cgi.money.cnn.com/tools/debtplanner/debtplanner.jsp
Debt Payoff Challenge
1 Comments »
December 2nd, 2011 at 04:09 pm
Well, our bank account is getting a little skinny, so I am doing a Pantry Challenge, trying to make do as much as I can with what we already have. Fortunately, my husband is on a juice fast diet for the next week or so, and the only things I have to get for him are produce items. Here are the meals I have planned for me.
1) green salad with chicken, nuts, oranges, olive oil, and sea salt - 3 meals (using chicken and sea salt I already have)
2) chicken cacciatore and a side salad with sea salt and olive oil - 4 meals (using chicken, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, sea salt, and olive oil I already have)
3) potato salad with eggs, side of cucumbers and tomatoes salad - 4 meals (using mayonnaise, onion, and bacon I already have)
4) chicken curry salad with sides of apples and carrots - 6 servings (using carrots and curry powder I already have)
5) oatmeal with raisins, cinnamon, almond milk, and honey and a smoothie with flaxseeds, almond milk, peanut butter, and banana - 3 meals (using flaxseeds, cinnamon, honey, and peanut butter I already have)
6) eggs and ham - 2 meals (using ham I already have)
7) leftover soup - 1 meal
8) lunch out on payday!
3 Comments »