Hello, financially savvy friends and neighbors! I had the whole week off for vacation. Yeah! But don't worry. I wasn't using that opportunity to spend, spend, spend. In fact, I spent most of it at home. I watched some old tv episodes and movies on Netflix, played with my cats, did some catchup filing of receipts, cleaning my house, cooking, and shredding of receipts I no longer needed. Wow. My house really needed some decluging. It needs a lot more. Maybe I will work on it more tomorrow. I will be back to work on Monday.
As always, I am a constant quest to save money and eat more healthy also. I am also trying to eat some meatless meals to see if that helps. Here are my meals for the coming week:
1) Meatloaf with side of veggies - 2 meals
2) Roast beef with side of veggies - 2 meals
3) Oatmeal with raisins, flaxseeds, almond milk, and honey. Juice. Side of ham. 4 meals
4) Scrambled eggs. Juice. Oatmeal with flaxseeds, almond milk, and honey. 3 meals
5) Spaghetti sauce with rice. Side of veggies. 2 meals
6) Lentil Rice Pilaf. Side of raw veggies. 2 meals [url]http://www.food.com/recipe/lebanese-lentil-rice-pilaf-w...
7) Spinach salad with tomatoes, flaxseeds, sliced almonds, and tuna (or lentils). Vinegar and oil for dressing. Side of orange or apple. 4 meals.
8) Hamburger patty. Side of veggies. 1 meal