It looks like everyone who participated in the 52 Week Challenge in 2015 had tremendous progress on their goals. I, for one, have really enjoyed the 52 Week Challenge this year and also the support from all of you on my goals. My goals listed below for 2016 are primarily concentrated on debt payoff again, but I will also be saving money too.
1) Increase my retirement contribution by 0.15% in January.
2) Continuing contributing to savings as normal.
3) Continue making cc #1 payments of $100.00 per payday and also $67.48 out of my husband's monthly check.
4) Contribute any survey money, rebates, etc. towards cc #1 payoff.
5) Grow as much of my own food as I can and buy as much other food organic as possible through local or other sources. This will help me to eat as clean as I possibly can for my own health. I also intend to save some produce as I possibly can with a Foodsaver. I know I can do carrots this way.
6) I will continue using the fountain card as a way to challenge myself to spend as little as possible on beverages while I am at work. I will funnel my savings to cc #1.
7) For awhile, I have been using my pocket change as a way to pay part of my grocery store bill. I will continue this.
Here is the link to the chart you can use. I did not use the chart, as I needed to contribute specific amounts to accomplish my goals of debt payoff.
Who would like to participate in 2016?